Please use the form below to make a donation.
The Dauphin Hospital Foundation wishes to sincerely thank our estate donors. The legacy gift this compassionate act of giving provides is immeasurable. These contributions have a lasting and meaningful impact on the quality of care that is provided within the Dauphin Regional Health Centre and Dauphin Personal Care Home.
A planned gift or bequest through a Will is a gift that can keep on giving for years to come. It helps us, on your behalf, leave a legacy that makes a difference in the lives that follow.
For more information about how to leave a bequest through your estate, contact the Hospital (204-638-3010) and ask to speak to someone about the Dauphin Hospital Foundation.
Sincere thank you to the Estate Donations of:
- Anne Stewart Estate- $100,000 (2021)
- Eileen Spicer Estate- $224,000 (2016)
- Edward Best Estate- $ 15,000 (2015)
- Lawrence & Grace Chute Estate- $261,000 (2013)
In memory of Lawrence and Grace Chute
Your contributions at work!
A list of some notable projects and purchases through the Dauphin Hospital Foundation.
- 2021 Purchase of Hemodialysis Treatment Bed ($6,700)
- 2021 Purchase of Portable Ultrasound ($54,00)
- 2019 Purchase of Pediatric Emergency Cart ($6,000)
- 2019 Purchase of Colonoscope ($36,000)
- 2018 Purchase of Patient Manikin ($50,000)
- 2018 Commitment of $15, 000 to first phase of Palliative Care Unit Redevelopment Project
- 2017 Purchase of Medfusion syringe pumps for operating room ($ 5,600).
- 2017 Purchase of NIBP monitor for Cancer Care Program ($3,500)
- 2016- Purchase of temporal thermometers/ blood pressure monitors on DRHC medicine unit ($15,000).
- 2011- Renovations to nursing desk on Chemotherapy Unit ($12,000).
- 2011- Blanket warmer for Chemotherapy Unit ($6,000).
- 2010- Equipment / furnishing upgrades to Palliative Care Unit ($32,000).
- 2010- Purchase of 3rd Telehealth Unit/Equipment for DRHC ($16,000).
- 2009- Patient lift (Hemodialysis) and Fridge (Chemotherapy) ($4,000).
- 2008- Infant incubator ($27,000) and Bladder Scanner ($21,000).
- 2008- Contribution to construction of the new Dauphin Community Health Services Building.
- 2007- Replacement of dining room tables/chairs at Dauphin PCH ($25,000).